What are the main Private Hospitals in Lewes?
There are a few to choose from but the key hospitals which can be accessed using Private Medical Insurance are;
- The Montefiore Hospital (Montefiore Road, Hove, BN3 1RD)
- Nuffield Health (Warren Road, Brighton, BN2 6DX)
For mental health;
- The Priory Hospital (14-18 Church Road, Hove, BN3 4FH)
There are also some NHS hospitals with private units which those with Health Insurance can access;
- Victoria Hospital (Lewes, BN7 1PF)
- Royal Sussex County (Eastern Road, Brighton, BN2 5BE)
But what kind of plan is best?
Choosing the right policy is where things can get difficult. Unlike buying car or home cover, Health Insurance requires an expert hand to guide people through the myriad of options. Those who try and tackle this themselves are typically left more confused than when they started and often find the process extremely time-consuming, whilst trying to get to grips with the technical jargon and wondering whether they’re getting value for money!
What’s more, the recent increase in demand has meant that more sales channels have opened their doors, but regrettably those selling these policies are often tied to a single insurer, aren’t qualified or are under pressure to meet high sales targets.
The rule of thumb should be to avoid comparison sites or call centre settings, and make sure that any advice sought is from an independent specialist that works on behalf of the customer, not the insurer!
As an expert in this specialist market, Engage Health Group can help. We……
- work with all health insurers
- have access to the best premiums in the market
- are independent, experienced and qualified
- are members of AMII (Association of Medical Insurance Intermediaries)
- are FREE to use
If you are interested in exploring the cost of Private Medical Insurance for you, your family or your business, we would be happy to assist you with a no obligation and free market review.