We surveyed hundreds of UK employees spanning a wide range of sectors and industries from retail to professional services. The results tell us about employees’ priorities in the wake of the pandemic and how well companies are meeting demands.
In our FREE 19-page report you will discover answers to the following questions:
- What are employees’ priorities in the wake of the pandemic?
- Do employees feel their workplace supports their wellbeing?
- Is wellbeing considered a business priority?
- How strong is the correlation between employee benefits and loyalty?
- What employee benefits are being made available?
- What are the most desired workplace benefits for employees today?
Unsurprisingly, nine out of ten employees listed health as their number one life priority. But it’s interesting to learn what specific benefits are seen as the most important for supporting wellbeing.
At Engage, we believe businesses should take a holistic approach to wellbeing in order to best support workers’ needs. Our survey explores this issue and much more.
Need help formulating an employee benefits scheme? Arrange a free chat with one of our expert advisors. Call 01273 974419 or use the chatbox and we’ll happy to answer your questions.